CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Work of FICTION!

I touch your skin
it is electrifying - 
Oh how I've missed this.
~
I've missed touching you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I absorb your scent
memories flash before me,
of times you held me close.
~
I've missed your scent.
~~~~~~~~~~
You speak sweet words.
I've heard those words before,
but never with as much feeling.
~
I've missed your voice.
~~~~~~~~~~
Your lips gently press on mine -
you taste so sweet...
matches your personality.
~
Oh how I've longed to taste you.
~~~~~~~~~
Where are you?

For I cannot see you.

Oh please come back - 

I miss you.

***Disclaimer: For starters, I am not a genius at poetry metering and rhythm - sorry. Second - no part of this is true. *Not one lousy little part.* It is purely a work of fiction. 

No comments: