CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Catching up

I have a lot of stuff I want to write about. My trip to vegas; seeing my sister's new baby, watching the Ice Princess squash the Duchess of Doom, only getting carded once, the crown vic, and anything else that I can think of... the stay in Billings for hours. I am going to try and make this and a story about the awesome run-off falls into more of a photo journalistic piece. Although, I don't have any picts of the ice princess, but i suppose i can find some. She is beautiful, and she is a beautiful player. Absolutely amazing, actually! That's it for now, I'm waiting to go into work, it is freezing cold at big sky and there is no way I'm going to have anything to do until it warms up. Heck, I probably won't even then, but I'lll still be making money. I have tomorrow off, hopefully I can get my stories posted then.

No comments: