CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Season = Change

Decided to change my blog layout around. I did this for a couple of reasons. The primary reason was because my pictures and videos were difficult to see with the dark background. Another reason was that I simply like to change things around some times. (And, I'm avoiding cleaning up all of my school paperwork crap among other things like the dishes, laundry, and general organization). Hope you like the new do and...

REMEMBER TO VOTE ON MY POLL! yes... I'm talking to you. You don't even need to "register." Sweet and simple. Click on an answer and thats it. There is room for computer malfunctions, but luckily a mistake here doesn't decided our next four years. This poll is for my own curiosity.

Oh yea, it would probably be good for you to vote/register for the presidential election. Just got my voter card in the mail the other day! :D *Beaming proudly*

No comments: