CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Ready, set, READ!!!

113 Days of summer here I come! I have several different Nicholas Sparks books lined up to read over the course of the summer (including the one that I checked out in February that I haven't gotten around to finishing yet). Others on my list include:
A Million Little Pieces
My Friend Leonard
Going to Bend
Prozac Nation
1000 Tables
The Way we Eat
Hubler's "Leadership and Nursing Care Management

Hopefully I'll be able to finish all of these this summer and still have a great time. I'm still looking for more suggestions!

Post Script - 5-13-08
When we were in Bozeman, we stopped at some bookstores: the Country Bookshelf and Vargos Jazz City and Books. While perusing the shelves, I found at least a dozen more books that look fascinating. Being the dork that I am, I took some pictures with my phone so I wouldn't forget them!
Cooking with Spices for Dummies
The Spice Bible
The New Intercourses
Dog Years - random- don't even know what it is about, but the dog is surely cute!
Letters to a Young Chef
Street World
The Expert's Guide to 100 Things Everyone Should Know How to Do

No comments: