CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Reset






My Clustrmap was reset while I was in Las Vegas. I was growing proud of my little red dots, and suddenly, they disappeared! :( Oh well, now I have new little red dots to look after and take care of by feeding them with new and entertaining posts. I hope they grow up to be big and strong! (I knew it was going to be reset, but it was a little shocking. I'm just glad I have access to the old map.) I did have another IP address tracker on here, but I thought it was a little too violating of people's rights albeit, very interesting that it could get that close. It might reappear from scratch, or maybe not. I'll probably debate it for a long time only to come to a decision that is completely out of the blue.

No comments: