CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Say it isn't so

It is so. I am actually done. Finished. I have reached the end of this marathon race. I have so many mixed emotions, it is hard to start describing them.

Elated because I don't have to worry about finishing assignments
Relaxed because I don't have to deal with the frustrations of school
Lost because I don't know what I should be doing now
Sad because I will miss the people that I have formed bonds with
Hopeful because I will get to see some of those people
Hesitant to celebrate because I am in the process of applying for grad school
Thankful for the support from my friends and family (especially Nate when he was patient with my less-than-optimally-clean ways)

I'm taking these positive emotions and remembering what it feels like, so I can learn how to appropriately adjust my attitude during stressful times. I'm off to accomplish some other exciting things I have been pushing off until I had more time. (Finish my christmas cards, buy a couple christmas presents, sign a lease, explore puppy ads, finish class slideshow, finish NCLEX application, take a bath :) I love life. **In other news, I reconnected with an old friend today** It just keeps on getting better.

No comments: