CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 06, 2006

New Job : )

I am very excited for a new job as a Pharmacy Technician (In Training). It isn't for certain yet, and it would only be a temporary fill-in while another person is away on a leave of abscence. But, I think this to be an awesome opportunity to get some experience and I will have a non-commital chance to see if this is what I want to focus on doing as a part-time job. (Not to mention the pay can be great once I become certified!) I am also excited to be doing something that requires a little bit of mental apptitude and I won't be a servant at my employer's discretion (as was the case when I was a nanny/maid). I also think I'll be better prepared when it comes to passing the pharm. tech. certification exam thanks to nursing classes! I knew I was digging such a deep financial hole for a good reason.

No comments: