CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 02, 2006

My first...we'll see how this goes

I have wanted to do this for a while, but never really knew where to start. So, without hesitation, I'm going to get on with this. First, a little bit about myself...I am a nursing student in the great state of Montana. I enjoy many things such as taking pictures, cooking excellent food, sewing, playing pool, snowboarding, swimming, eating sushi, spending quality time with my friends and family, reading, and definitely browsing the internet. I have a pass to a local ski resort and I love every minute I spend up there (including the ones I spend tumbling in the snow). I love sitting on the chair lift, having a bird's eye view of the beauty that Montana has to offer. I am honestly humbled by the serenity it brings to me. I also love flying down the hill as fast as I can as well as gliding through smooth powder.
I am a sucker for country music and chick flicks. Recently I drove for a long time, and had a revelation about country music and why some people like it. I'll get into that later.
I am not looking for a relationship. I'll get into that later as well.

No comments: