CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2006

School, school what a drool

Okay, maybe it isn't that bad, but sometimes it seems like it. I like to learn things and progress to the ultimate school goal, graduation. But right now, it seems like I'm just treading water. I have to wait to take the classes that I have to take (the nursing department is so full that they require you to take them certain semesters). I suppose that is fine because now I can take a bunch of different 'artsy' classes. For instance, I'm taking Art Fundamentals, Aesthetics and the Arts (a philosophy class), and Foundations of Music Creation. I'm also taking Lifespan Development and Beginning Golf. I'm excited for this semester. Maybe it is because I only have class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. But, I am also excited to learn how to play the keyboard and I am definitely excited to take A.F. because it will allow me to take more advanced art classes next semester.

No comments: